DISRUPT YOURSELF COACHING
Learning to Harness (not just cope with)Disruptive Change
There is a lot of change happening in the workplace. And fast.
Rumors of a layoff might be swirling. Or a merger with a larger company is imminent. Or you have a client that is at the top of their game career-wise, but they feel stuck.
Change is scary.
But with outside forces pressing in all the time, why would someone even consider upending their entire life voluntarily? It’s just easier to put your head down and put in the time in the job you already have.
Until it’s not.
It’s time to disrupt.
As a coach, you want to lead your clients through these inflection points of their careers. But you’re not sure where to start. Change is unpredictable, so how can you confidently guide someone through it? Especially when your client is looking for a trusted guide at a vulnerable time in their career?
I understand why you might not know where to begin. I’ve studied disruptive innovation as it relates to investing for years. There is a pattern. And that pattern can be applied to the trajectory of a career as much as the trajectory of a company.
I’ve coached hundreds of people through their career transitions - from C-suite executives at large corporations to new college graduates - and I’ve developed a process that will allow you to coach anyone through times of upheaval and transition. Whether they’ve lost their job, just gone through a merger, or are looking to reinvent their career but don’t know where to begin.
If you’re a coach working with clients, the tools and concepts in this course will allow you to coach with confidence, help your clients parachute to their next great opportunity and give you the framework you need to become a trusted advisor.
And if you’re not a coach, but want to coach yourself through your next job transition, you’ll find the tools you need here. Most importantly, all students get access to my two proprietary diagnostics. The first will help you determine if it’s the best time to disrupt, and the second will help you determine what strengths you lean into when managing change.
Ready to get started?
I think, write, speak and try to live all things disruption. I'm a Thinkers50 honoree, one of the original cohort of 15 for Marshall Goldsmith's #100 Coaches Program, and I write on disruption and leadership for LinkedIn, Harvard Business Review and Forbes.
I've learned that when it comes to disruption,
if it's SCARY and LONELY,
you're probably on the right track.
On completion of this course, you will:
- Have the tools you need to harness - not just cope with - change.
- Have data and a strategy around whether or not it’s time to disrupt yourself
- Have data and a strategy outlining your disruptive strengths and which strengths you lean into to manage change and other difficult situations.
- Become fluent in the 7-Point Framework of Personal Disruption.
- Be equipped to coach your clients (and yourself) with confidence.
This Course Includes:
- 10 Learning Modules - each with language and questions to ask yourself or your clients, worksheets, video instruction, downloadable assets (slide decks, audio files, etc.) and additional resources to study the topic at hand
- Private Mastermind Group - This private Facebook group will be the hub for many of our conversations around the course each week. I’ll be checking in to answer questions and you’ll be able to find accountability partners to keep you moving through the content if that fits your learning style
- Live Q&A Sessions - At different intervals in the course, I’ll hold live calls with additional content and the opportunity to ask questions or be coached live.
- Continuing Access to the Course and Material
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - I believe in this framework and material. If you’ve completed the course material and accompanying homework for the first 30 days and aren’t satisfied, you will be able to send in your completed coursework and we will happily offer you a full refund.